When Westminster residents need a dependable residential plumbing contractor, they trust Canyon Plumbing & Heating.
Canyon Plumbing & Heating began back in 2000 and for the past two decades have been providing the highest quality service to Westminster residents and beyond. We offer comprehensive heating and plumbing repair and installation, which means we can handle whatever issue you have.
Contact Us to make an appointment or request a quote.
Hot Water Tank Replacement Service
Think of how hard your water heater works day and night to provide you with hot water when you need it. That constant work can cause the system to break down before its time if it’s not properly maintained.
To ensure your water heater doesn’t fail and leave you high and dry, get to know the following warning signs that require repair or replacement.
- Foul-smelling or tasting water.
- Rusty or cloudy water.
- Water that takes too long to get hot.
- The hot water doesn’t last as long as it used to.
- You have a leaking water heater.
- You hear banging or rumbling noises.
- The water heater is over 15 years old.
If you notice any of the above warning signs, call us for an inspection.
Have You Considered a Tankless Water Heater Installation?
Tankless water heaters are becoming more popular here in the US than ever before. Some people like them because of the benefits they have over traditional water heaters while others like the fact that they’re better for the environment.
If you’re building a new home or it’s time to replace your aging tank-style water heater, consider these benefits of getting a tankless system.
- A tankless water heater is more energy-efficient than a gas or electric water heater saving you money on your energy bills.
- Tankless water heaters provide instant hot water so you don’t have to wait minutes for the water to get hot.
- Tankless water heaters provide unlimited hot water, unlike a tank-style design.
- Tankless water heaters are small and take up minimal space inside your house.
- Since tankless water heaters heat water on an ‘as-needed basis, you save money on your water bill.
Tankless water heaters aren’t right for every application, so call us to find out if one is a good fit for your family.
Find out who we are and what we offer on our About Us page.
Our Clogged Drain Repair Service
While it’s tempting to try and fix clogged drains with home remedies like plungers, snakes, or chemical cleaners, often, it’s best left to the professional plumber, and here’s why.
- Gets Rid of Odors: Consider all of the stuff that goes down the drain every day, like hair, food debris, and grease, and it's easy to see how that buildup causes clogs and foul odors. Professional drain cleaning removes that stinky garbage leaving drains cleaner and fresher.
- Reduces Clogs: Regular drain cleaning helps you avoid slow and clogged drains and limits your use of chemical drain cleaners as a fix. Also, professional drain cleaning doesn't involve harsh chemicals that can damage pipes and lead to more expensive repairs.
- Improves Health: Organic matter in clogged drains can cause mold and bacteria to grow, which can impact your family's health. A clog-free drain stops fungi and other bacteria from growing.
- Maintains Healthy Pipes: When chemicals, grease, and other materials build up in your plumbing system, it can cause the water pressure to build and the pipes to burst. Professional drain cleaning keeps your water flowing freely, and your pipes in like-new conditions.