Whether you inherited an outdated bathroom when you bought your house, or you’ve outgrown your current bathroom, a bathroom renovation company like Canyon Plumbing & Heating might be just the ticket to making your life in the bathroom more pleasant and adding value to your home. Call us today and find out what we can do for you.
If you’re sick of the water quality in your Boulder home, ask us about our water filtration systems.
Tips for Planning Your Bathroom Renovation
When you think about it, people spend a lot of time in their bathrooms. Whether it’s getting ready for work or relaxing in the bath after a hard day, the bathroom is one of the most used rooms in the house. Unfortunately, many people don’t have enough space in the bathroom, or they suffer from aging, dilapidated fixtures.
If you’re craving a better bathroom, consider these tips before you get started.
- Set Up a Budget: Set a budget before you start so you don’t go overboard and plan for upgrades you can’t afford. If you don’t have the money to re-do the entire bathroom now, try upgrading a few pieces at a time.
- Pick a Layout: Bathrooms come in various shapes and sizes, so it’s a good idea to look at other bathrooms to get an idea of what you want before you begin your remodeling.
- Tub or Shower? Most traditional bathrooms have a tub with a showerhead, but today, many modern bathroom designers pick one over the other based on the homeowner’s preference. If you enjoy long, relaxing baths, consider a bath-only bathroom and make that the focal point. Also, think about the best type of bathroom that adds value to your home should you decide to sell it later.
- Choose Appropriate Materials: Bathrooms undergo a lot of wear and tear and must be able to handle moisture and temperature changes. Talk to your bathroom remodeling company and find out which materials will stand the test of time and remain looking good.
For more ideas and bathroom remodeling inspiration, contact the experts at Canyon Plumbing & Heating.
Signs You a New Bathtub Installation
People enjoy baths for various reasons — some find that they get cleaner in the tub, while others prefer a relaxing soak over a fast-paced shower.
If you’re one of the people who prefer bathing, you must have a tub that provides you with the comfort you’re after.
Consider replacing that old tub if it exhibits any of the following symptoms:
- Stains: Stains make your tub appear dirty and unclean and can be a source of embarrassment when you have guests. Stains also breed germs and bacteria.
- Leaks: Once a tub begins leaking, it’s best to replace it. A leaking tub is difficult to repair and can lead to severe water damage.
- Mold & Mildew: Like stains, mold, and mildew make your tub look unhealthy.
- Size: If you bathe primarily for relaxation, nothing kills that activity quicker than a cramped tub. If the tub is too small, get one that provides more room and luxury.
Our drain cleaning services power through tough clogs and keep your pipes in like-new condition.
Bathroom Sink Replacement Services
Whether you’re remodeling your bathroom or are sick of that yellow, aging sink, our experts have the experience to return style and functionality to your bathroom. Even if you don’t have the money for a complete bathroom remodeling, just putting in a new sink can breathe fresh life into an old bathroom.
Contact our bathroom remodeling experts and find out what options are available for bathroom sink replacement. Whether you want something more elegant, or you want modern smart-home features, we can do it.
Replace your bathroom sink if:
- It’s cracked or leaking.
- It’s filled with mold or is stained.
- You want to upgrade to a modern style.
- You want to add value to your home because you want to sell it.