In the Niwot area, there are plenty of plumbers to choose from when you need drain cleaning, water heater repair, or general plumbing help. However, we’ve been serving our customers for over 20 years. Our goal is to provide the highest quality service at a fair price and to not quit until you’re happy. Remember us the next time you need an experienced plumbing company.
You can find out more on our About Us page!
Our Clogged Drain Repair
Slow drains and backups are common among many Niwot homeowners.
With everyday usage, it’s no wonder drain problems develop.
When you have slow or clogged drains, you can count on us for fast, effective repairs that last.
Here are a few of the drain problems we handle every day:
- Clogged Drains: We use the latest equipment and techniques to remove clogs and stop them from recurring.
- Leaking or Collapsed Drains: Sometimes you can’t see leaks until you get your sky-high water bill. We pinpoint leaks quickly to fix the problem ASAP.
- Obstructions & Tree Roots: Whether your drain clog is the result of waste buildup in the line or tree roots, we have methods to deal with both.
- Drain Repairs & Replacements: As drains age, they become caked with minerals, sediment, and gunk. Sometimes the best way to deal with this problem is by installing brand new plumbing.
Whatever the reason for your clogged or slow drains, Canyon Plumbing & Heating has the know-how and the tools to fix the problem the first time.
Leaking Water Heater & Other Problems
You probably don’t ever think about your water heater, and why would you? You expect hot water to come out of the tap every time you need it, but sooner or later, your water heater will fail like any other appliance.
If you’re on the lookout for these typical warning signs, you can repair or replace your water heater before it fails and you have an interruption in your service.
- Age: Appliances don’t last forever and that’s true for your water heater. If your water heater is over 12 years old, start saving for a replacement.
- Rusty Water: Steel is strong, but it’s prone to corroding. The steel water tank of the average water heater can rust no matter how much you try to stop it. If you see rust-colored water, it could be coming from the pipes or the tank.
- Noises: Another sign that your water heater is in trouble is if it makes noises like rumbling or popping. As the tank ages, sediment builds up inside and hardens, which causes the noises. Routine maintenance like flushing the tank will prevent this.
- Leaks: Aging water heaters are known to leak around the base of the tank when they begin corroding. If you see water pooling around the base of the water heater, it’s probably a leak. Once a leak develops, forget the repairs and replace the unit.
Click for a free quote!
Have You Considered Going Tankless?
People are becoming more receptive to tankless water heaters than ever. While many like the idea of having unlimited on-demand hot water, others think they’re better for the environment. If you’re building a home or are ready to replace your water heater, here are a few reasons to consider switching to an instant hot water heater.
- No more waiting minutes for the water to get hot.
- You can use as much hot water you need without the fear of running out.
- Tankless systems take up little space, making them ideal for smaller homes and apartments and people who want to maximize space.
- Tankless systems are more efficient, saving you money on your energy bill.
- Tankless water heaters have longer lifespans than traditional tank water heaters.
If it’s time for a hot water tank replacement, consider going tankless. Call us for more information!
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription