For over two decades, the pros at Canyon Plumbing & Heating have served the Louisville residents whenever they needed a trusted residential plumber. From water heater repairs to clogged drains and burst pipes, we handle it all. The next time you have a plumbing problem you can’t solve on your own, remember to call Canyon Plumbing & Heating.
When you want a free quote for your next project, Contact Us!
When You Need a Drain Cleaning Company
Clogged drains are common in Louisville households, and when it happens, most people reach for a store-bought chemical to fix the problem. However, these chemical products sometimes push the clog deeper into the plumbing and can damage some types of pipes.
For thorough, safe drain cleaning that lasts, your best bet is to call a professional drain cleaning company.
Call a professional drain cleaning company for these benefits:
- Reduces the chances of expensive repairs.
- Keeps drains clear for improved water flow.
- Reduces waste buildup that causes nasty odors.
- Increases the lifespan of your drains and pipes.
- It makes your home cleaner and healthier by eliminating bacteria, mold, and mildew.
If you’ve never had your drains professionally cleaned, give us a call and find out what a difference it makes.
How to Prevent Clogged Drains
We encourage people to call us when they have clogged or slow drains; however, we also encourage them to take precautions to avoid backed-up drains too. Here are a few tips to keep your drains and pipes free-flowing.
- Use mesh screens to prevent large pieces of debris and hair from getting in your drains.
- Don’t flush anything down the toilet besides human waste and toilet paper.
- Pour hot water down the drain to clear out oils and fats.
- Don’t pour cooking grease, oil, coffee grounds, or food debris down the drain.
Find out more about our company on our About Us page!
When to Consider Hot Water Tank Replacement
The average lifespan of a water heater is about 12 years, and with a good maintenance routine, you may be able to stretch it to 15. However, like all appliances, your water heater will eventually fail. Here are a few signs that signal trouble for your water heater and that you must call a plumber for help.
- Popping or Rumbling Sounds: If you hear pops or rumbles coming from your water tank, it could mean that there is sediment buildup and the tank needs to be flushed or replaced.
- Rust: Rust on the outside of the tank means that it's rusting from the inside and will leak soon.
- No Hot Water: Does the water coming out of the water heater not feel as hot as it used to? It could signal that the heating element is failing.
- Rusty or Cloudy Water: Another sign of a water heater that’s in trouble is rust-colored or murky water coming out of the spigot. While it could point to rust in the plumbing, it could also indicate the tank is rusting from the inside.
If you notice any of the above signs or anything else unusual about your water heater, call the experts at Canyon Plumbing & Heating for an inspection.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription