At Canyon Plumbing & Heating, we take pride in being one of the most trusted residential plumbing contractors in the Longmont area. We offer comprehensive drain and water heater services, and our technicians are trained to fix virtually any plumbing problem quickly to restore your life to normal. Put us on your contact list, and remember to call when you need a dependable plumber.
Find out more about us and our services on our About Us page!
Signs You Need Hot Water Heater Repair
Having hot water whenever you want isn’t a luxury; it’s a necessity. You must get to know when your water heater is acting up so you can call for repairs before the system fails. Here are a few things to watch for:
- Odd sounds like banging coming from inside the tank.
- Cloudy or rusty water.
- Water leaks.
- Metallic tasting water.
- The water doesn’t get hot enough.
- The water takes too long to get hot.
Not all of the above signs mean water heater failure is imminent, but don’t ignore them and hope they’ll go away. The longer you wait to make repairs, the greater the chance you’ll need hot water tank replacement down the road.
Have You Considered a Tankless Water Heater?
If you’re one of those households that fight over the shower every morning because you’re afraid of running out of hot water, then a tankless water heater may be the answer to your problems. Tankless water heaters are growing in popularity, and if you’ve never considered one before, check out these reasons why you should:
- Tankless water heaters never run out of hot water.
- Tankless water heaters give you instant hot water without having to wait for the water to heat up.
- Tankless systems take up less space than traditional water heaters, making them ideal for small homes, apartments, or homeowners that want to maximize space.
- Tankless water heaters are more energy-efficient than traditional water heaters, saving you money on your water bill every month.
- Tankless water heaters can last up to twice as long as traditional water heaters, making them a better value for your money.
If you’re still on the fence about going tankless, call our experts and schedule an appointment to discuss the benefits in more detail.
Contact Us today to get a free quote!
When to Call a Professional Drain Cleaning Company
If you’re like most Longmont residents, you don’t think much about your pipes and drains until there’s a problem. However, pipes and drains require regular maintenance like anything else to keep them in top condition and avoid costly repairs.
It’s wise to call a professional plumber a few times a year for thorough drain cleaning to keep your water flowing freely. However, here are some of the more severe problems you might run into that require expert help.
- Slow drains
- Foul odors coming out of the drains
- Backed up sewage
You can prevent most drain problems by being mindful about what you put down the drains. In the kitchen, pour fat and cooking grease into the trash or onto a compost heap instead of in the trash. In the bathroom, be aware that the only things you should flush are human waste and toilet paper; put everything else into the trash.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription