Here at Canyon Plumbing & Heating, we understand that our customers are the lifeblood of our company, which is why we go out of our way to ensure every one of them comes away satisfied with the work we provide. So the next time you have a heating or plumbing problem, call us and let us show you what hiring a local company can do.
Do you have a plumbing or heating job that needs done? Contact Us for a quote today!
When to Call a Residential Plumber
With over two decades of experience, the experts at Canyon Plumbing & Heating have seen virtually every plumbing problem you can think of. While you can solve some of these issues yourself, it’s best to call a pro for:
- Reduced Water Pressure: If you’ve suddenly noticed a reduction in your faucet’s water pressure, it could be caused by many factors such as an issue with the supplier or corroded and clogged pipes. An expert is able to pinpoint the problem more quickly than the average homeowner.
- Leaky Faucets: Another common plumbing issue we encounter are leaky faucets. Faucets leak mostly because of problems with the ‘O’ ring, a corroded valve seat, or a worn-out washer. While leaky faucets are annoying, they cost you money in wasted water, which is why you must fix them ASAP.
- Slow/Clogged Drains: Like leaky faucets, man Erie homeowners experience slow and clogged drains. Drains clog for many reasons. In the kitchen, cooking grease, fat, and food waste are the leading cause of clogs. In the bathroom, it’s hair that’s the culprit. Be careful of using chemical products that can damage pipes and call Canyon Plumbing & Heating instead.
Whether it’s a leak or a clog, you can count on Canyon Plumbing & Heating when you need a professional drain cleaning company.
Do You Need Hot Water Tank Replacement? These Signs Say Yes!
The average water heater lasts 12-15 years with routine maintenance. While the system will give out eventually, watch for these signs that something is wrong, and that you may need to replace the system sooner than later.
- Foul-smelling or tasting water.
- Rusty or discolored water.
- Water that takes too long to get hot.
- Hot water doesn’t last as long as it used to.
- Leaking water heater.
- You hear banging or rumbling noises coming from the tank.
- The water heater is over 15 years old.
If you see any of the above signs, contact us immediately for repairs.
You can find out more about Canyon Plumbing & Heating on our About Us page.
Why Consider a Tankless Water Heater Installation
Tankless water heaters have been popular in Europe for a long time, and now homeowners in America are finding out what the fuss is all about.
Let’s look at the benefits of using a tankless system to help you decide if it’s right for your household.
- Tankless water heaters never run out of hot water.
- Tankless water heaters give you instant hot water without having to wait.
- Tankless systems take up less space than traditional water heaters, making them perfect for those with small dwellings or who are space-conscious.
- Tankless water heaters are more energy-efficient, which can save you more than $100 per year, depending on your water usage.
If you’re still not sure that a tankless water heater is the right fit for your home, contact us for a consultation.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription